THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 14, 2008

She's all that...or is she?

Person: The blogger No. 2 here
Description: Pretty & Short. Outspoken..definately

When I first come across this blog, I was like...omg its all pink!!! Its as if i got sucked back into the world of Barbie or something.

I felt I were to continue reading her blog, i would most probably die at the end of her blog.

So does this short chic gets autographs as well? She probably would go like "I cant sign, I'm going to break my pretty little nails" *grins*

Does she realized that if she keeps on wearing that short skirt of hers, she might as well just stand next to the lamp post.

I googled an image out of her name "Xia Xue" but this image kinda caught my eye


Its actually an extract from deviantArt by Xiaxue but not The XiaXue, probably another XiaXue. See the similarity there? LOL

That girl posts like a gazillion pics on her blog. I bet she cam whores even while she sleeps or shits.

Bottom line is, this girl may seem rude and cold hearted but maybe she's got a heart of gold somewhere hidden underneath her skirts ;P

For the first time, when I read a girl's blog with pink all over and eyelashes embedded here and there, I can actually imagine myself giving her a thumbs up instead! After all, she's pretty well known in Singapore.

Her videos are great too! Xiaxue's Guide To Life video here This one is hilarious. Full of sarcasm but witty enough.

Ok so where's my money Xiaxue? LOL


OXOX
Gossip boy

0 comments: